2012年8月23日星期四

First Choice

Construction is becoming hotter and hotter over the years. Steel and concrete have a great percentage in China GDP and play an important role for the Chinese economics development in this day and age. I have the privilege of working in surveying and mapping engineering, and study reasonably hard. However, I have some worries.
For one thing, we are entering a brand new era full of innovations, and great changes have taken place in surveying and mapping, especially in equipments, one of which is that fool-style equipments keep getting better and better. Surveying and mapping work is becoming procedural, and people who don't require education may be more popular. Companies that employ them can also help themselves cut costs; meanwhile, we are losing out. For another, nobody knows whether the building boom is sustainable. Yeah, that's what I am worried about.
I will not change my old careers after graduation, because I think it suits me best. I can learn more and improve myself for professional jobs. This is one way to choose for a rainy day and achieve my dreams.
I want to be a Trimbler. That’s my First Choice. According to Trimble’s recruitment requirements I found online, I should be OK^^

Position: Application Test Engineer 
Location: The Xian high-tech zone
Language: Chinese (Fluent), English (Fluent)
Education: engineering, especially in surveying and mapping, GIS, and other professional undergraduate, master
Experience: 3+ years
No. of Opening: 2
Responsibilities:
·Review market requirement documents and product designs;
·Write and execute the test plan and test cases for Windows and Windows Mobile software products, products for surveying, engineering constructions and GIS;
· Write product user documentations.
Qualifications :
· Hand-on experiences and knowledge in surveying, engineering construction or GIS;
· Ability to test products in user’s environments, such as construction sites;
· 3 years of product testing experiences, especially for Windows and Windows Mobile software products;
· Familiar with automated Windows software testing tools;
· Ability for timely completion of project and deliveries;
· Bachelor or higher degree in surveying/GIS field is preferred;
· Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, in Chinese and English.

I have more knowledge and better operational capacity than laymen have. It seems there is a higher possibility for me to be employed than Non-surveying and mapping professional students. Moreover, I had tried my best to study ArcGIS for up to 300 hours, now I am very good at operation. And I am pretty good at SketchUp that had been acquired by Trimble.I minored in English in my college. Also I've learnt Japanese. But so far I haven't mastered it…The only question is: 3+ years' experience. But I can made up for the shortcoming in enough operational capacity.
I want to be a Trimbler,If Trimble chooses me.

没有评论:

发表评论